- 作者： Wu Kai
Journal list from DUFE
Top 20 Journals on tourism from google scholar
Journals on service management
collections on tourism, hospitality,sport and leisure
- 作者： Wu Kai
A Spreadsheet is a computer program that imitates a paper worksheet. It shows a large sheet (like a sheet of paper) that has many cells in a grid of rows and columns. Users can put words or numbers into the cells, to make headings and store information (usually numbers). You can also move the grid lines around so that some cells are bigger than others, and change the color or size of text/font, the same way font/text is changed in a word processor. You can even put pictures in the worksheets, make multiple pages, and print out their results on real paper.
books on spreadsheet
- Carroll, J. (2019). Beyond Spreadsheets with R: A Beginner’s Guide to R and Rstudio. Manning.
- Baker, K. R. (2015). Optimization Modeling with Spreadsheets. Wiley. DOI: 10.1002/9780470949108
- Powell, S. G., & Baker, K. R. (2014). Management science: The art of modeling with spreadsheets (4th). Wiley.
- Hillier, F. S., Hillier, M. S., Schmedders, K., & Stephens, M. (2014). Introduction to Management Science Modeling and Case Studies Approach with Spreadsheets. McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Etheridge, D. (2010). Excel programming: Your visual blueprint for creating interactive spreadsheets (3rd). Wiley. http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470591595.html
- Zhu, J. (2009). Quantitative models for performance evaluation and benchmarking: Data Envelopment Analysis with Spreadsheets. Springer. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4757-4246-6
- Jechlitschka, K. (2007). Microeconomics using Excel: Integrating economic theory, policy analysis and spreadsheet modelling. Routledge. DOI: 10.4324/9780203931103
- 丁以中, & Shang, J. S. (2003). 管理科学——运用 Spreadsheet 建模和求解. 清华大学出版社.
- 作者： Wu Kai
DUFE journals in PDF format
how to show the developer tab(Excel VBA)
Getting started with VBA in Office
Excel VBA, replace,autofit,for loop,cstr,delete row,save,last row
Public Sub dufe_journals() 'merge 53 sheets For i = 1 To 53 sheet_start_row = 1 + 20 * (i - 1) sheet_name = "Sheet" & CStr(i) Sheets(sheet_name).Select Range("A1:E20").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("journals").Select Range("A" & CStr(sheet_start_row)).Select ActiveSheet.Paste Next i ' get the row number of last row in the dataset last_row = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row ' replace alt+enter with space For m = 1 To 5 For n = 1 To last_row 'Chr(10) is alt + enter 'Chr(32) is space 'https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/Language/Reference/User-Interface-Help/character-set-0127 Cells(n, m).Select ActiveCell.Replace Chr(10), Chr(32), xlPart, xlByColumns Next n Next m 'Auto Adjust the Column Width. For m = 1 To 5 Columns(m).AutoFit Next m 'Auto Adjust the Row Height. For n = 1 To last_row Rows(n).AutoFit Next n 'delete row 1 Rows("1:1").Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp 'save the workbook ActiveWorkbook.Save End Sub
- 作者： Wu Kai
经典教材：爱上统计学Statistics for People Who (think They) Hate Statistics
The gentle good humor of that answer imbues one of his enduring efforts for SAGE Publishing, the Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics books.
“Neil Salkind’s statistics textbooks were so successful because Neil had a unique gift for communicating an often-intimidating subject in a playful and humorous way,” recalled Helen Salmon, a senior acquisitions editor with SAGE. “His bestselling Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics put students at ease, without being condescending. Neil was incredibly generous with his time and expertise: he published his email address in the front of his books, and would respond to several emails a day from students from around the world who asked for his advice and help. He was a wonderful author to work with, as he was always dreaming up the next project.”
Salkind, N. J., Frey, B. B., & Lindstrom, K. (2019). Study Guide to Accompany Salkind and Frey′s Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics (7th ed.). Sage.
Salkind, N. J., Frey, B. B., & Winter, R. J. (2019). Study Guide for Psychology to Accompany Salkind and Frey′s Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics (7th ed.). Sage.
Salkind, N. J., Frey, B. B., & Wood, M. M. (2019). Study Guide for Health & Nursing to Accompany Salkind & Frey′s Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics (7th ed.). Sage.
- 作者： Wu Kai
Forty Studies That Changed Psychology: Explorations Into the History of Psychological Research is an academic textbook written by Roger R. Hock that is currently in its eighth edition. The book provides summaries, critiques, and updates on important research that has impacted the field of psychology. The textbook is used in psychology courses at all levels of education and has been translated into six languages. It is used to properly relate the present knowledge of psychology with the original research that led to it. It is a window into the history of psychology for anyone wishing to expand their understanding of the true roots of psychology
Roger R. Hock.(2019). Forty studies that changed psychology: Explorations into the history of psychological research (8th ed.). Pearson.
Roger R. Hock. (2021). 改变心理学的40项研究（第8版） (白学军翻译). 人民邮电出版社.
第 4 页 共 13 页